Virtual Live Instructor-Led Classroom (V-ILT)
Webinars and Remote Training Sessions
Integrating the advantages of traditional classroom training with the versatility and accessibility of eLearning, virtual classroom training is conducted by an instructor using online collaboration tools. Learners can attend a class from any location, benefit from direct interaction with instructors, garner live feedback and receive real-time evaluations.
Atlanta Training Group designs virtual classroom training that leverages chat, audio-video conferencing and desktop sharing to deliver an ideal training solution for busy professionals.
Virtual Classroom Training:
- Offers convenient access to instructor-led training courses with no need to travel
- Allows learners to ask questions and get answers as necessary
- Delivers hands-on practice with remotely-hosted software, enabling the instructor to provide assistance during course exercises
- Integrates instructor presentations and hands-on exercises
- Can include downloadable course materials, exercise data, and other materials