Learning and Technology Coming Together
eLearning leverages technology – interactive resources accessed online or distributed via CD or Smart Phone – to deliver training that can be accessed remotely at any time. With a lower total cost and greater flexibility than conventional onsite, instructor-led training, eLearning can help to achieve your organization’s goals more efficiently.
With proper login credentials for our Learning Management System (LMS), learners can take advantage of self-paced training: enrolling themselves, downloading and taking assigned or elective courses, assessing results, and even returning to previous lessons to review, if necessary.
Atlanta Training Group delivers the right learning material through media that suits your budget, training goals and employee needs. eLearning solutions require a greater initial investment than classroom training, however, the total cost over each solution’s lifespan decreases as the number of students utilizing the solution increases.
Web-based Training (WBT):
- Offers scalability and ease of distribution
- Reduces risk by enabling computer simulation of real-world scenarios
- Eliminates travel expenditures
- Provides immediate, on-demand learning opportunities accessed via the web or on CDs/DVDs
- Ensures consistency in the course content and delivery
- Offers up-to-date SCORM compatibility requirements
- Facilitates assessment and reporting to ensure relevant parties remain apprised on each student’s progress