Learning Management System (LMS)
Eager to Improve Learning Effectiveness?
Learning Management System (LMS) can be used to deliver information to employees, partners, customers, suppliers and resellers anytime, anywhere. Atlanta Training Group develops custom programs that allow you to track, execute, measure and manage your learning initiatives to capitalize on your organizational objectives.
An integrated learning and performance management system, our LMS offering enables you to identify training requirements, deploy learning across your entire enterprise and track completion. It is scalable and secure, delivering the flexibility required to implement your unique processes, integrate with your third-party systems and extend the application throughout your organization. Web technologies, are effectively leveraged and can be deployed either internally or across the Internet --- all you need is a browser.
With automated tools that manage and track learning programs, our tailored solutions provide several automated features such as notifications and reminders, as well as tracking of compliance requirements.
Our clients have leveraged LMS to deliver and manage eLearning, classroom training and even home study for countless learning requirements, such as continuing education, sales training courses, partner education, end-user training, computer competency and required technical certification.
Centralized Training and Assessment
Learning Management System empowers you to build, train and measure a learning program that improves performance, increases retention and reduces turnover. LMS delivery by Atlanta Training Group increases workforce productivity by providing on-demand, centralized training delivery and assessment, decreases overall operational expense and drives regulatory compliance.
Our Learning Management System:
- Enables you to build and deploy a unique curriculum within hours
- Offers flexible pricing and deployment options to match your business model
- Facilitates delivery of training and assessment to anyone, anywhere
- Allows you to evaluate and measure the effectiveness and value of training, and to receive valuable feedback from students
- Defines and assigns training rules and learning requirements by business unit, job role and/or individual
- Centralizes training scheduling, tracking and administration through an easily-navigable administration portal